Content marketing is the art of developing engaging and relevant content that communicates information to a specific target audience in a non-salesy way.
In today's hyper-competitive business environment, creating search engine optimised content is no longer an option; it's a MUST. Yet, many businesses out there fail at it. Why?
Developing search engine optimised content takes time, resources, and knowledge, which seems to be too much of a burden to handle for many companies out there. As businesses around the globe continue to struggle with their content marketing efforts, freelance writers who also master search engine optimisation (SEO) are in high demand. Yet, hard to find.
In this 60-minute workshop, attendees will learn proven and tested content marketing and SEO strategies that will help them become sought-after resources who can ask a premium for their services.
Chris Raulf, a globally recognised content, and digital marketing expert, will cover a wealth of ready-to-put-to work information, including:
- How SEO works fundamentally
- Walk before you run: The importance of developing buyer-person profiles before starting to write content
- How to build a keyword-cluster driven content marketing strategy
- Keyword research for SEO: Learn how to create content that people are actually searching for
- Powerful on-page SEO best practices
- The importance of monitoring and measuring the success of your efforts
Ready to be in high demand? Don't miss this opportunity to learn from one of today's top SEO and content marketing experts.
Chris is the founder of Boulder SEO Marketing, a top-rated digital marketing agency. He and his team assist local, national, and international customers with all of their online marketing needs. Chris is also an international keynote speaker and lecturer in online marketing for the University of Strasbourg, France.